User Photo

Janet E. Baker, Realtor Servicing Buyers & Sellers for Over 20 Years

User Photo

Utility Changeover Telephone Numbers

For Property Transfers, you can contact the following providers for your utility services:


ELECTRIC - NSTAR  1-800-592-2000

COMCAST - 1-800-266-2278

VERIZON - 1-800-870-9999

GAS:  National Grid  1-800-548-8000

Note:  Your Broker will notify the Water Department of the Transfer.

Don't forget to notify other service providers such as:

  • Homeowners Insurance Provider
  • Landcapers
  • Irrigation Service Company
  • Home Check Company
  • Security Alarm Company

Also notify these service providers of your address change:

  • Banks where you have accounts
  • Investment houses where you have IRAs and other investment accounts
  • Credit Card providers
  • Your Friends!





Janet's Listings  |  Your MLS Search  |  Quick MLS Search  |  Home Evaluation  |  Vacation Rentals  |  Calculators  |  Buying  |  Selling   |  Contact Me  |  Utility Console  |  Community Info  |  Moving your Pets
Privacy Policy  |  Site Map  |  Profile  |  Sign In